5-Ingredient Breakfast Migas
Traditionally made with leftover tortillas (although our tortilla-obsessed family rarely experiences such a thing), migas are a savory egg dish that can be customized with whatever ingredients you’ve got on hand! So delicious, they’ll often leave us meticulously portioning it out “one for you, one for migas.”
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1 Jalapeño, seeded & minced
1 Roma Tomato, diced small
4 Siete Grain Free Almond Tortillas
6 eggs, whisked
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut tortillas into ¾-inch squares and place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake tortilla squares for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil.
- Add jalapeño and tomato. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add crispy tortilla squares and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scramble eggs on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or just enough to keep tortilla squares crisp. Serve with avocado slices and hot sauce.