Ashley, a lover of cooking and fabulous team member at Dark Horse Beef & Deli & Ring’s Juice Bar, offered to share her recipes with us. Enjoy!
1 brie with rind
1 cup salted pistachios
1/4 cup of Pumpkin Jam
Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Find a brie with a rind, I like Supreme, and score it. Then place it in a pan lined with parchment.
- Crush the salted pistachios. (She uses a ziplock bag and a mallet.)
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin jam, (You can find it on the Dark Horse Beef & Deli cheese island with the crushed pistachios), with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Spread a thick layer of the pumpkin pistachio mixture on top of your brie and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, baguette or get creative.