1 ½ cup bread crumbs
1 ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
½ tbsp Kosher salt
5 zucchini (pick & prep)
½ cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Coat a cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place onto a baking sheet; set aside. If you do not have a cooling rack just cover a pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Season to taste. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs and set aside.
- Pick & Prep Zucchini instructions: Quarter the zucchini lengthwise and cut in half, there should be 8 fries per zucchini.
- Add zucchini to a large ziploc bag, add the flour and shake well so all the flour is evenly distributed.
- Take 3-4 zucchini fries, dip into the beaten eggs, dredge into the breadcrumb mixture and place onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat with all the zucchini fries.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with True Made Foods Ketchup for dipping.