1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
salt to taste
pinch of cayenne
2 large ripe peaches, cut into 1-inch chucks
6 cups bitter greens such as baby arugula, frisee, or other field greens
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Add the peach chunks and toss to coat.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the greens between 4 chilled salad plates.
- Spoon peach balsamic mixture over the 4 salads & serve immediately.