1 salmon filet
1-2 tbsp. olive oil
4 oz. Montchevre original crumbled goat cheese
8 oz. angel hair pasta
1/4 cup mini heirloom tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. honey
1/2 blood orange, juiced
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to the package.
- Prepare the salmon by drizzling 1 tsp olive oil on the filet and seasoning with Salt and pepper. in a frying pan or skillet over medium heat, drizzle 1 tsp olive Oil and sear each side of the fish for 3-4 minutes depending or until charred.
- Once the pasta is finished cooking, drain the water and return the pasta to The pot. drizzle 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt. stir to combine.
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, & juice from 1/2 blood orange. Bring to a simmer.
- Assemble your bowl. First add pasta, next top with tomatoes & goat cheese. Top with salmon and pour the sauce over the fish & pasta.
- Garnish with fresh basil & more goat cheese.