- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup torn mixed fresh herbs
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 to 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, cut in half
- 2 10-ounce packages Boboli type pizza crust
- ½ cup prepared herb pesto
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 ½ cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 Backyard Farms Beefsteak Tomatoes, cut into 12 slices
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- In food processor, place all pesto ingredients. Cover and process until desired consistency; set aside.
- Place 2 pizza crusts on each cookie sheet. Layer the following on each of the 4 pizza crusts: 2 tablespoons herb pesto, 2 slices bacon, crumbled, about 1/3 cup shredded cheese, 3 slices beefsteak tomatoes.
- Carefully crack an egg in center of each pizza, between the