Start to Finish: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Bulletproof coffee (brewed)
- 1 tsp. to 2 tbsp. Brain Octane C8 MCT oil
- 1-2 tbsp. grass-fed, unsalted butter or 1-2 tsp. Kerry Gold
Bulletproof tip: If you’re new to MCT oil, start with 1 tsp. and build up to the full serving size over several days. You can also adjust the amount of butter (or Ghee) to find what works for you.
- Brew 1 cup (8-12 ounces) of coffee using Bulletproof coffee beans.
- Add coffee, Brain Octane C8 MCT oil and butter or ghee to a blender.
- Blend 20-30 seconds until it looks like a creamy latte. Enjoy!
Bulletproof tip: If you do not own a blender, add all the contents to a large mug and use a milk frother until the concoction is mixed and creamy.
Makes: 1 cup