CAJUN LOBSTER PASTA
3 Strips of Bacon
3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
3 Green Onions, Chopped
¾ cup Broth (seafood, veggie or chicken)
1 teaspoon Cajun Spice
1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
½ teaspoon Onion Powder
½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Lemon Pepper
½ teaspoon Oregano
1/8 teaspoon Pepper
1 pound Lobster, Cooked
¼ cup Heavy Cream
Salt to Taste
- Cook up your bacon in a small frying pan over medium heat. Remove the bacon and drain off the fat, reserving about a tablespoon.
- To the pan add in your garlic and pepper. Cook it up on medium heat for about two to three minutes.
- Add in the green onions. Let cook for an additional minute.
- Chop up your bacon and add it to the pan along with the broth.
- Now add in your spices; the cajun, old bay, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, oregano, and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to heat back up and then turn your heat down to medium low. Add in your lobster and allow it about three to five minutes to heat up completely.
- Last up, add in your cream.
- Serve your finished lobster over fresh cooked pasta with a few pinches of parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of chopped green onions over the top.