1 rack Baby Back Ribs
1 package Siete Carnitas Seasoning Slow Cooker Spice
2 cups Orange Juice
1 ½ tbsp Arrowroot Starch
- Dry baby back ribs and cut into 4 pieces. Sprinkle each piece with carnitas seasoning on all sides.
- Pour 2 cups of orange juice in a pressure cooker and arrange baby backs over liquid.
- Pressure cook the ribs for 40 minutes.
- Release the steam and gently place ribs on a sheet tray. Place remaining liquid into the pot. Bring to a boil and add ½ tablespoons of starch mixed with about 3 tablespoons of water.
- Broil ribs for about 10 minutes or until the top of ribs start to brown.
- Baste ribs with extra sauce and serve.