Chicken Carbonara Lasagna Minis
1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, smashed
1 pound mushrooms (your choice)
12 DeLallo No-Boil Lasagna Sheets, parboiled
1 (15-ounce) jar carbonara sauce
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 2 breasts)
1/2 cup provolone cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Romano cheese
2 tablespoons fresh, chopped Italian parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
2. Heat oil and garlic clove in a large saucepan. Once the garlic begins to brown, add mushrooms. Cover with a lid and sauté mushrooms until cooked down and golden, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside. Discard garlic.
3. In the meantime, ready your cupcake or muffin tin with a fine coat of cooking spray. Cut each parboiled lasagna noodle in half. Using two halves per cup, firmly press noodles into the bottom of the cup and up the sides.
4. In a separate saucepot, heat Carbonara on a low setting. Add 2 tablespoons of cream to thin sauce. Stir until fully incorporated.
5. To assemble lasagna cupcakes: Start with the Carbonara. Drop about 1 tablespoon of Carbonara in each cup. Evenly distribute the mushrooms and shredded chicken among all 12 cups. Next, sprinkle each lasagna with shredded cheese and Romano.
6. Bake for about a 15 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble and lasagna becomes golden. Garnish with parsley and serve.