2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup butter chilled and cubed
1/3 – ½ cup ice water
1 can Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin
3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs beaten
1. In a food processer, pulse the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and chilled butter about 5 times. Add in 1/3 cup ice water and pulse until the dough starts to crumble. Add more water as needed.
2. Dump out onto a clean work surface and gather together and form into two disks. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Roll out the dough one at a time and cut into 3-4 inch disks. Place the disks into a muffin tin and gently press to the bottom. Place in the fridge to chill while making the filling.
4. Mix the pumpkin and spices together. Add remaining filling ingredients and mix slowly until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour the filling into the pie molds almost to the top. Place in the oven for 5 minutes then turn the temperature down to 325 degrees and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the center is set.
6. Chill and serve with whipped cream.