1 tbsp Avocado Oil
½ White Onion, minced
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
5 cups Cauliflower, riced
2 cups Water or Vegetable Broth
1 Bunch Cilantro
¼ tsp Cumin
Salt & Pepper
1 lime, juiced
1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
Fine sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add avocado oil, onion, and garlic.
- Sauté until translucent or about 10 minutes.
- Add riced cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, puree water, cilantro, and cumin until smooth. Add to cauliflower and bring to a boil.
- Cook on high and uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and finish with lime juice.