Courtesy of Sheila, Customer of Chatham Fish & Lobster
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 jalapeño, chopped
Salt & pepper
1 cup white wine
1 28 oz can chopped or crushed tomatoes
1 bay leaf
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1 1/2 lbs. cubed firm white fish, such as striped bass
1 lb. peeled & deveined shrimp
3/4 lb scallops
- Sauté onion, garlic, jalapeño and salt & pepper in olive oil until tender.
- Add white wine & cook for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Add tomatoes, bay leaf & red pepper flakes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the white fish, shrimp, scallops & mussels. Simmer until the fish is cooked and the mussels are open, approximately 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley & serve.