12 ounces (2 cups) high-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Place finely chopped chocolate into heat-safe bowl.
- Heat crème fraiche in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until it comes to a simmer. Pour hot crème fraiche over chopped chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Place chocolate mixture into refrigerator; cool 1-2 hours or until set.
- Shape chocolate mixture into balls by rolling teaspoon of mixture in the palm of your hand. Place chocolate balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place cocoa powder into a small bowl; roll each truffle in cocoa powder to coat
- Store truffles in a container with a tight-fitting lid in a cool, dry place.