Crustless Asparagus, Leek & Feta Quiche
A perfect addition to your springtime breakfast or brunch menu, this Crustless Asparagus, Leek & Feta Quiche is a scrumptious, veggie-loaded egg dish that’s quick to make and full of flavor.
2 tsp Organic Valley Butter or Ghee
1/2 lb asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 leek, end and dark green top removed and white to light parts chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced ⁄
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
8 Organic Valley Eggs
2/3 cup milk
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
fresh dill, chives, or parsley, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF. Grease a 10-inch round baking dish (11×7 inch baking dish works too). Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tsp. Organic Valley Butter or Ghee on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add asparagus, leeks, and garlic to the pan and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, add feta, milk, optional herbs, salt and pepper, and whisk well.
- Pour eggs over the vegetables and cheese. Top with cracked black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-24 minutes or until the center is rm. Baking time will depend on the size of the baking dish.
- Once cooked through, remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with fresh dill, chives, or parsley if desire.