EGG ROLL BOWL
Courtesy of www.primalkitchen.com
1 teaspoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
1 lb. ground pork
1 bag tri-colored coleslaw mix
1 /4 cup Primal Kitchen No Soy Teriyaki
1 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
2 green onions, sliced
1 /4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped (optional)
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, torn
1 small lime, juiced
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add primal kitchen avocado oil
- Add ground pork and cook until brown, stirring frequently and breaking up the meat into small bits, about 4–5 minutes.
- After the pork is cooked through, drain any excess cooking liquid from the pan. Return pork to the drained pan and place skillet back on the stove.
- Add coleslaw mix and stir well.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes, or until just wilted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Primal Kitchen No Soy Teriyakiand coconut aminos.
- Add green onions, then remove from heat.
- Top mixture with nuts and sesame seeds.
- Add fresh lime juice, and enjoy.