1 cup Florida Orange Juice
6 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
½ black pepper
4 lbs. chicken wings
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine Florida Orange Juice, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- On two large baking sheets, arrange the wings in a single layer.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the Florida Orange Juice mixture and spoon the rest of the mixture over the wings. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Half-way through cooking, turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved Florida Orange Juice mixture.
- Cook until just done, about 10 more minutes.