Courtesy of WWW.PRIMALKITCHEN.COM
1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
1 pound wild-caught shrimp
1 teaspoon Spice Cave Sea Seasoning
½ Jar Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
20 oz. zucchini noodles
2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
2 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon seasoning. Cook for 2–3 minutes on one side.
- Turn shrimp over and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon seasoning.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes on the other side, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, pour in ½ jar of Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce. Heat for 1 minute.
- Add zoodles to the skillet, tossing to coat in the sauce. Cook zoodles for 3–4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp back into the skillet. Add the sliced tomatoes to the skillet as well, and toss to combine.
- Remove skillet from heat and plate the dish. Sprinkle each plate with plenty of chopped fresh parsley and enjoy!