Gluten-Free Granola Blueberry Pancakes
1 cup Milk
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
½ cup Lemon Blueberry Homestyle Granola
½ cup fresh or frozen Blueberries
Butter or Oil of choice, for cooking
Butter and Maple Syrup, for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack the egg and whisk well. Add milk, melted butter and maple syrup, whisking well.
- Add flour, baking powder salt. Stir to combine. Fold in granola and blueberries.
- On a large griddle, warm the additional butter or oil over medium heat.
- Scoop the pancakes onto the griddle using a ¼ cup scoop.
- When the tops of the pancakes start to bubble (about 5 minutes) flip them and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with butter and additional maple syrup.