2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup Briannas Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing & drizzling
1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
3 medium tomatoes, halved
1 10-ounce loaf ciabatta bread, halved lengthwise
1/3 cup red onion, chopped
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/3 cup Briannas Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
- Thirty minutes ahead of time, place the chicken breast and Briannas Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing in a re-sealable plastic bag. Close bag and knead gently to coat chicken evenly. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Pre-heat a grill to high. When the grill is hot, place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to a large platter or baking sheet.
- Reduce grill heat to medium-high.
- Brush the grill with olive oil. Put the tomatoes in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper. Grill cut-side down until slightly charred, about 2 minutes. Transfer to the platter/baking sheet.
- Place asparagus on a plate. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus and turn spears until they are coated drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Brush the bread with olive oil.
- Grill the bread and vegetables until charred, about 2 minutes per side for the bread and 5 minutes for asparagus, rotating 1/4 turn each minute. Transfer to the platter/baking sheet and let cool slightly.
- Cut the chicken, asparagus, tomatoes, and bread into bite-size pieces; transfer to a bowl or platter.
- Add the red onions, feta, and Briannas Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing. Season with salt and pepper and toss.