Courtesy of www.SIMPLYTERAS.com
1 ripe banana
1/8 cup honey
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup dried berry blend
1/4 cup pepitas or walnuts
4 scoops Tera’s Whey Bourbon Vanilla or Plain protein powder
1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 1/4 cup oats (raw or roasted)
1/3 cup applesauce
- To roast oats, spread in a shallow layer in baking pan.
- Bake oats at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally; remove and cool.
- Lightly coat an 8×8 baking pan with spray.
- With a mixer, mix together the peanut butter, honey, applesauce, mashed banana, and brown sugar.
- Stir in protein powder, baked oats, and vanilla extract.
- Add dried berry blend, nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into the pan and spread so it covers the entire pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into the bars.