WEEKLY SPECIALS 12/29/2014
Courtesy of www.pillsbury.com
1 Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Pie Crust (from box), softened as directed on box
1 ¼ cups milk
2oz grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- With sharp knife or mandolin, slice zucchini & onions; place on large bowl. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon salt over vegetables. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pie crust in bottom of 11-inch quiche dish; press in bottom and up side of dish. Set aside.
- Remove vegetables from refrigerator; squeeze out excess liquid. (Squeeze with hands or press with back of spoon with vegetables in strainer.) Arrange vegetable slices in quiche dish.
- In separate medium bowl, lightly beat eggs, milk, cheese and rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over zucchini slices.
- Bake 45 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Cool slightly before serving. Store in refrigerator.