1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup sugar
1 stick (8 TBSP) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 tSP vanilla
1 cup Greek yogurt
Zest of 1 lemon
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup blueberries
8 oz. cream cheese
1 TBSP honey
1 TBSP sugar
Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the eggs, honey and sugar to a large bowl and cream together using a hand or stand mixer. Beat in the butter, vanilla, Greek yogurt and lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Toss the blueberries with a teaspoon of flour and stir into the batter.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the cream cheese, honey, sugar and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Pour half the blueberry batter into a greased loaf pan. Spoon on the cream cheese mixture, top with the remaining blueberry batter and gently swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.