1/3 cup Liquid honey
1 Tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp Corn starch
3 tsp Garlic, minced
1 tsp Cider vinegar
20 Your favorite varietal Little potatoes
2 cups Fresh green beans
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay two large rectangular pieces of foil, one on top of the other. Lightly grease with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl or large liquid measuring cup, whisk together honey, soy sauce, corn starch, garlic, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Cut the Little potatoes into thick slices (roughly three or four slices per potato).
- Place 1/4 of the potatoes in the center of the foil and top with 1/4 of the beans. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place one chicken breast on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with one tablespoon honey garlic sauce. Fold and pinch the foil to seal completely.
- Repeat three more times for four packets in total. You will have about half of the sauce remaining.
- Grill over medium-high heat (roughly 400° F) for 20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 °F and potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining sauce mixture in 20 to 30-second intervals, stirring each time. You will need to watch the sauce in the microwave to ensure it doesn’t bubble over, then remove from the microwave and stir, and return to the microwave to thicken further if desired.
- Open foil packs and serve with reserved honey garlic sauce to finish.