Courtesy of www.mikeshothoney.com
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup Mike’s Hot Honey
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pork tenderloin (1 1/2 lb), cut into 1-inch cubes
2 bell peppers cut into 1-inch squares
salt and pepper
- Stir mustard, honey, and oil in a large bowl until smooth. Add pork cubes and toss to coat. Set aside at room temperature.
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high and line a broiling pan with foil.
- Divide pork and peppers into 8 portions and skewer cubes, alternating with squares of pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil or grill 10–15 min, turning often until lightly browned and cooked through.