2 large zucchini, cut in half and then cut into ½ inch thick spears
1 ½ cups Panko bread crumbs
½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons Morton & Bassett Italian Herb Blend
2 large eggs, beaten
1 cup all-purpose flour
Salt & Pepper to taste
For the aioli:
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Morton & Bassett Italian Herb Blend
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Italian Herb Blend.
- In separate bowls, dip the zucchini spears into the flour, eggs, then roll into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place zucchini spears onto a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Prepare the aioli: combine all aioli ingredients into a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!