WEEKLY SPECIALS 2/23/2015
Courtesy of www.liberte.com
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup Liberté Classique Lemon
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, yogurt, butter and lemon juice.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes; leave muffins in pan. Using a toothpick, poke 6-8 holes in each muffin.
- In a saucepan, combine the topping ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Spoon over warm muffins.