LIVELY LEMON SEAFOOD
Courtesy of WWW.BRIANNASDRESSING.COM
WEEKLY SPECIALS 7/6/2015
10 oz. sockeye salmon
6 jumbo white shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp seafood seasoning, like Old Bay
3/4 cup BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon dressing – to be divided
8 oz. spring mix salad
FRUIT SALSA INGREDIENTS
1/8 cup red onion, diced
1/4 cup mango, diced
1/8 cup fresh cilantro or basil, chopped
1 tbsp BRIANNAS Lively Lemon Tarragon dressing
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over shrimp and set aside to marinate.
- Sprinkle salmon with Old Bay and grill over medium-high heat or broil 8 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
- Heat 1 tablespoon dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Toss salad with 4 tbsp dressing, divide in half & place on plates.
- Cut salmon in half & place on top of each salad. Place 3 cooked shrimp on top of each piece of salmon.
- Sprinkle fruit salsa over entire dish. Drizzle fish with remaining dressing to taste.
Makes 2 servings. Chef recommends: Salmon should be cut before cooking.