By Vermont Village
½ cup Vermont Village apple cider vinegar.
½ cup maple syrup.
¼ cup Vermont Village ginger sipping vinegar.
1 tsp cayenne pepper.
2 garlic cloves chopped.
½ inch ginger chopped.
½ tsp salt.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place two chicken breast in a glass baking dish and cover with marinade.
- Cover chicken and place in fridge for at least 2-3 hours, preferably overnight. ( turn chicken over halfway through)
- When ready to cook, uncover chicken and place in preheated oven at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 350 and cook for another 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- When done take chicken out of glass dish and heat the remaining marinade in a small sauce pan adding more maple syrup, heat until just before oil then reduce heat.
- Sauce will reduce and thicken once cooled. Drizzle over chicken before serving.