Grab your favorite baguette for a Blake Hill twist on a Vietnamese staple. This Bánh mì is bursting with savory ingredients and our Naked Peach Spread adds the perfect touch of sweetness with no sugar added! Make a big batch for making the best lunch sandwiches and salads all week long, the pickled radish and carrot will get better as the week goes on!
Serving Size: 4 sandwiches
1 lb pork tenderloin
6 Tbsp hoisin sauce
6 Tbsp rice wine vinegar, divided
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
1 medium radish, thinly sliced
1 tsp Kosher salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
Fresh baguette, sliced in half lengthwise
6 Tbsp Blake Hill’s Naked Peach Jam
- Slice raw tenderloin as thinly as possible.
- Mix together hoisin sauce, 3 tablespoons rice vinegar and Naked Peach Jam.
- Transfer pork to a bowl, add half of marinade, mix until well combined (optional: marinate in refrigerator overnight).
- In a separate bowl, toss carrots and radishes with remaining vinegar and salt and let sit at room temperature to pickle.
- In a large, cast-iron skillet, heat oil on medium high and add marinated pork. Cook without stirring for 4 minutes, then stir and continue to cook until done.
- Optional: toast baguette until golden brown in oven.
- Spread mayonnaise on baguette, add pork to bottom baguette slice, top pork with remaining marinade, then place pickled veggies and cilantro on pork.
- Place the top baguette slice on the sandwich and enjoy!