3-4 red potatoes or your favorite potato variety (about 1lb)
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 red apples (Fuji, Pink Lady, Honeycrisp, Gala, or similar)
1 yellow onion
4 chicken herb link sausages (12 ounces)
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1 tablespoon Honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into chunks, place in 2-quart baking dish. Drizzle with canola oil. Toss to coat. Roast potatoes in oven for about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, cut apples and onion into chunks, and sausage into ½-inch slices.
- Remove baking dish from oven and reduce heat to 375 degrees. Add all remaining ingredients to baking dish and toss.
- Return baking dish to oven and roast an additional 30 minutes until apples and potatoes are tender.