Orange Sesame Noodles with Grilled Shrimp
¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
3 tbsp. Tamari or soy sauce
3 tbsp. peanut butter
2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
¼ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
10 oz. soba noodles or spaghetti
1 cup snow peas
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
1 ½ lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine Florida Orange Juice, tamari or soy sauce, peanut butter, 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, ginger, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Boil noodles according to package directions. Before draining, add snow peas and carrot. Let cook for 30 seconds.
- Drain pasta, peas, and carrots, and toss immediately with Florida Orange Juice mixture. Set aside.
- Heat pan with 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil and pan-fry shrimp over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange the pasta on serving plates and top with shrimp.