OREO CHEESECAKE BITES
Courtesy of www.snackworks.com
WEEKLY SPECIALS 7/20/2015
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Finely crush 24 cookies. Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir into batter; pour over crust.
- BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and remaining butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.