Oven-Fried Dill Pickle Chips
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
½ cup Woodstock® Organic Mayo
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
Fine sea salt and black pepper to taste
Dill Pickle Chips:
1 jar Woodstock® Organic Kosher Sliced Dill Pickles
⅓ cup all-purpose flour
⅓ cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
3 large eggs
2 cups panko breadcrumbs
¼ cup preferred vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine yogurt, mayo, lime juice, cilantro, dill, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 2 metal racks on 2 large baking sheets.
- Drain pickles well then layout in a single layer on a kitchen towel and blot as dry as possible.
- In a wide, shallow dish whisk to combine flour, cornstarch, onion and garlic powders, paprika, salt, and pepper. In a second shallow dish beat eggs. In a third shallow dish place panko.
- Dip pickle slices in flour mixture, then egg, then panko & place on racks on the baking sheets. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake until pickles are crisp and brown, 15-20 minutes, rotating sheets front to back and switching oven racks halfway through baking.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing.