FOR THE SALAD
4 oz Little Leaf Farms Baby Crispy Green Leaf Lettuce
1 small green pear, cut into matchsticks
4 oz fresh blackberries
½ small red onion, halved and sliced thin
½ cup cooked beets, diced
¼ cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
Juice of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lime
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1. In a bowl, whisk the ingredients together until smooth and silky. Season well with salt and pepper! Any leftover vinaigrette can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.
2. On the stove top, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Once hot, add the walnuts. Toast for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan frequently to get an even toast. Be careful not to burn them, this process happens quickly!
4. Slide the toasted walnuts onto a plate to cool while you whip up the rest of the salad ingredients.
5. Divide the greens onto two plates. Top with pear, blackberries, red onion, beets and goat cheese. Sprinkle the toasted walnuts on top, and serve with Vinaigrette.