1 sheet of puff pastry
2 eggs lightly beaten
4 cubes of Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese
2 tbsp of cream
2 tbsp of chopped chives
5 potatoes, washed
4 cloves of garlic
6 pieces of quartered marinated artichoke hearts
3 sprigs of thyme
2 tbsp. of chopped parsley
pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven into 350 degrees F. & grease a rectangular tart tray.
- Cut garlic and potatoes into thin slices.
- On a frying pan on medium heat, add 2 tbsp. of oil from the Marinated Goat Cheese jar, and add garlic and potatoes and leaves of thyme.
- Fry for two minutes, then add artichokes and fry for 5 more minutes or until the potatoes get a bit of color.
- In a bowl, smash the goat cheese cubes with a fork, and add eggs, cream and chives. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Line the tart tray with puff pastry, and poke some holes into it with a fork.
- Spread the egg and cheese mixture onto the bottom of the tray, and place the potatoes and artichokes on top. Top with chopped parsley.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the sides of the pastry are light brown.