Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
1 3/4 cups Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Allspice
1/4 tsp Cloves
1 cup Pumpkin fresh or canned
1/2 cup Canola Oil or preferred oil
2 Eggs large
1 1/2 cups Fresh Cranberries coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. In a separate mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until the mixture is blended. Stir in cranberries.
- Fold batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick/cake tester inserted into the center of the bread emerges clean.
- Remove from pan and cool before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.