Courtesy of www.republicoftea.com
A Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte is the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of autumn. Indulge in the aromatic baking spices of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and clove. Feel free to make it your own– use almond milk as a dairy alternative or substitute rich molasses for the brown sugar!
- 2 cups water
- 6 tea bags Republic of Tea’s Pumpkin Spice Black Tea
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream
- Dash of cinnamon
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil & pour over tea bags into a heat-resistant pitcher. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Heat 1 cup milk until just simmering. Slowly pour warmed milk into hot tea. Stir gently.
- Pour tea latte into four mugs.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Makes 4 (6oz) Servings