6 Tbsp olive oil (divided)
4 Tbsp Urban Accents Gourmet Gobbler Herb Peppercorn Turkey Rub (divided)
3 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup onion, diced
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the squash cut-side up in a casserole dish, drizzle or brush with 2 Tbsp olive oil, and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp seasoning. Roast 35-40 minutes, or until the squash is just fork tender. Remove from oven and set aside until ready to stuff.
- In a large saucepan, heat 4 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat and add the onion. Saute until softened and translucent – appx 5 minutes.
- Add 3 Tbsp seasoning and kale. Saute, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until kale is slightly wilted.
- Add quinoa, cranberries, and pecans to the saucepan and stir to combine.
- Spoon filling into baked squash and return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve garnished with fresh herbs.