Roasted Salmon with Hot Pepper Peach Jam
Courtesy of WWW.STONEWALLKITCHEN.ORG
2 pounds salmon, steak or filet
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Peach Jam
1/4 cup fresh mint, torn
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on a cookie sheet and pour white wine over the top of the salmon.
- Mix together the Hot Pepper Peach Jam and mint. Then spoon over the salmon.
- Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes, basting halfway through with juices.