Perfect for Football Sunday!
By Brianna’s Dressing
12 large, whole mushrooms
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 – 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. onion flakes
2 tbsp. roasted pecans (chopped)
1 tbsp. olive oil
¼ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
3 tbsp. BRIANNAS Asiago Caesar Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off steams. Chop stems extremely fine, discarding tough ends.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add chopped mushroom stems to the skillet. Sauté until any moisture has disappeared and stems are tender. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, BRIANNAS Asiago Caesar Dressing, onion flakes, cayenne pepper, cooled mushroom stems and chopped pecans together mixing well. The mixture should be very thick.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange mushroom caps on prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on each mushroom.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot and the Parmesan cheese is golden brown. Enjoy!