This Italian favorite is so simple when using Classic Spicy it can be prepared any night of the week. Yields 4 servings.
4 clove garlic sliced
1 small white onion diced
1 small plum tomato diced
1 cup white wine
1/2 – 3/4 pound 16/24’s shrimp, cleaned and deveined
1 jar Classic Spicy
1 pound linguini
- In a large pot, bring water to a rapid boil, salt and cook linguini to box instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large saute pan or skillet.
Add the shrimp and saute until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add onions to the same pan, cook until translucent, 5 minutes or so.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, and wine, cook about 6 to 8 minutes longer.
- Return the shrimp, pasta and 1/2 a jar Classic Spicy to the tomato mixture. Add more Spicy to your desire.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley.