With or without sausages, this is a deliciously hearty, spicy breakfast or brunch treat perfect for the outdoors!
12 large eggs
15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
chopped cilantro (optional)
3 TBSP unsalted butter
6 Italian sausages (optional)
Blake Hill’s Jalapeno & Lime Spicy Chili Jam
- Prepare the grill so you have a high heat section and an indirect medium heat section.
- Oil grill and cook sausages over indirect medium heat until they are cooked thoroughly, then brown their exterior over high heat. Remove from heat, slice and reserve.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk with cherry tomatoes, cilantro and 1 Tbsp. Blake Hill’s Jalapeno & Lime Chili Jam.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add sliced sausages, scrambled eggs mixture, season with salt and black pepper, and stir occasionally.
- When eggs are close to being fully cooked, add cheese and extra 1 Tbsp. Jalapeño & Lime Chili Jam, and stir vigorously.
- Remove from heat, serve and Enjoy!
- Tip: For extra heat, add an additional Tbsp. of Jalapeño & Lime Chili Jam over eggs!
Recipes courtesy of blakehillpreserves.com.