Spring Orecchiette with Chimichurri
1 lb Orecchiette, cooked as per package instructions (reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water)
½ cup white wine
Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
1 lemon, juiced and zested
1 small head broccoli, cut into florets and blanched
1 pinch chili flakes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the wine and let it reduce by half.
- Squeeze in half a pouch of the Herby Chimichurri and whisk for 30 seconds.
- Add in the reserved pasta water along with the juice and zest of the lemon to create a sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and broccoli florets and toss until it is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Garnish with chili flakes and serve immediately.