WEEKLY SPECIALS 11/30/2014
Courtesy of www.hamptoncreek.com
12 large mushrooms
3 cups stuffing
½ cup green beans (chopped)
¼ cup onion (chopped)
1 tsp garlic (finely minced)
1 tsp parsley (chopped)
1 cup Just Mayo™
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375˚F Lightly grease a sheet tray. Remove stems from mushrooms and hollow out using a damp paper towel. Pat dry and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix vegetables, stuffing, and Just Mayo™. Then add in spices and seasoning.
- Scoop mixture into hollowed out mushrooms, ensuring they are rounded out over the tops.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the mushroom stuffing to create a crispy texture.
- Bake mushrooms for 10-12 minutes, until tops are golden brown.