1 pound pork tenderloin
1/4 ripe fresh pineapple, peeled & cored
1/2 cup Smoky & Spicy Wing Sauce or Hawaiian Grille Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen
2 Tbsp scallions, chopped
2 Tbsp cashews, toasted and chopped
- Trim pork tenderloin of all fat and silver skin. Cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds. Pound each round until 1/8-inch thick. Cut into pieces that are about 1×2-inches.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Thread pieces of pork onto wooden skewers. Brush each side of the pork with sauce.
- Cut pineapple into spears about 1×3-inches each.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Lightly oil grate. Grill pineapple spears approximately 2-3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from heat and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place pork skewers on the grill, making sure the wooden skewers are not directly exposed to the heat. Grill for several minutes on each side until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve pork and pineapple on a platter garnished with scallions and cashews and additional fresh sauce.