By Hope Hummus
Serving Size: 3-4
Prep Time: 1 hour & 30 minutes
1 cup Thai Coconut Curry Hope Hummus
1 cup plain yogurt
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- Add the hummus, yogurt, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper to medium sized bowl; whisk to combine.
- Stir in garlic and lemon juice, then chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare grill over medium-high heat. Put chicken pieces on skewers, dividing equally. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Turn skewers occasionally, cooking 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with greens, extra yogurt for dipping, avocado slices and lemon wedges.