14 oz. princess or dinosaur pasta
1 cup green beans, blanched & halved
2 carrots, peeled and grated
1/2 cup red pepper, diced
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
4 T. lemon juice (fresh or frozen)
2 T. white vinegar
6 T. olive oil
2 t. lemon rind
1 t. sugar
1 t. Dijon mustard
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add the carrots, red
- pepper, and green onions.
- Vinaigrette: whisk the lemon juice, white vinegar, olive oil, lemon rind, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook pasta 6-8 minutes in gently boiling water. Add green beans with 4 minutes to go.
- Drain pasta and green beans and rinse with cold water. Add to the veggie bowl.
- Gently toss pasta and veggies with dressing.