1 package lasagna noodles
1 lb. fresh spinach
2 lb. diced chicken breast
1 TBSP olive oil
1 pint ricotta cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 jar Rao’s Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
1 jar Rao’s Roasted Peppers with Raisins & Pine Nuts
2 TBSP all-purpose white flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. In a large skillet add oil then brown chicken breast over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat and add sliced Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Peppers with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts, 1 jar of Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce and all-purpose flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, and chopped spinach.
- In a deep baking dish, place one layer of lasagna noodles with edges overlapping. Spread a layer of chicken and Alfredo mixture, and cover with mozzarella.
- Add another layer of noodles.
- Add a layer of spinach and ricotta mixture. Cover with mozzarella.
- Continue to add alternating layers of chicken-Alfredo mixture and spinach-ricotta mixture.
- Top with mozzarella and Rao’s Homemade® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes until the top is golden brown and bubbly.