Mini Raspberry Eggnog & Gingerbread Cheesecakes
Courtesy of www.driscolls.com
- 3/4 Cup ground gingersnap cookies (about 14 cookies)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 Packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 36 Raspberries (about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray inside of mini-cheesecake pan with non-stick oil. If using a muffin pan, line up cups with paper liners.
- Process cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor. Combine cookies and butter in a small bowl. Press 1 tablespoon cookie mixture into each cup in pan or liner and pat down firmly (for muffin tin press cookie mixture into paper liners).
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and flour in an electric mixer on low speed until blended, scraping down sides of bowl. Add eggnog, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt and mix until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, on low speed until blended.
- Divide batter among cups in pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes (see note) or until edges are set and center slightly jiggles (cheesecakes will puff slightly above pan). Let cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled throughout.
- To serve, carefully remove cheesecakes from pan and top each with 3 raspberries.